We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Sales at Vacasa
If Vacasas incredible growth didnt make it obvious, were good at what we do. Were people people. We think on our feet & respond with tailored solutions. Our team has the street smarts, ambition, & talent to turn every potential market into a Vacasa community.
What were looking for
Due to tremendous growth, we are looking to expand our Outbound Homeowner Consultant team. If you have a desire to join a sales development team, youre an extrovert who oozes personality, possess patience under duress, or have calculated your commission dollars by the number of times youve heard no rather than yes, then we may be looking for you.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, positive team that shares a love of sales. Youll operate in a fast paced environment, engaging with both homeowners & buyers. This role will require you to be able to flawlessly navigate the real estate regulations & restrictions surrounding lead generation & outreach in your state.
What you'll do
Youll be tasked with strategically opening the door between new homeowners & Vacasas services using your personality, integrity, & a bit of elbow grease. We will train & guide you through both Vacasas design & the process of setting appointments for our Business Development team. Weve designed this role to support & cultivate your existing experience & strengths on the path to becoming a distinguished sales professional.
This customer-centric position includes a great deal of email/phone contact with regular introductions to new technology. Candidates must have the ability to coordinate many tasks simultaneously, be flexible & energetic, & enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Build a robust sales pipeline by prospecting new leads through creative outreach
- Re-engage with existing opportunities within Vacasas current pipeline
- Actively listen to customer needs while building rapport
- Qualify leads to schedule with our sales executive partners while communicating Vacasas value to interested prospects
- Maintain strong follow-up with leads & partners to help maximize conversion & meet goals
- Expertly manage your day-to-day through our CRM system (Hubspot)
- Partner with your manager & sales executives to track meeting success rate & outcome
- Actively contribute to a highly collaborative team culture
- Create strong working partnerships with sales executives across your region
This position is remote providing you the ability to work from home & resides anywhere in the state of Virginia.
You'll be working in your home office setting. We hold virtual training sessions & weekly team meeting. Occasional offsite team meetings in your region or our HQ locations. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, & office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, & the ability to build confidence with prospects.
Skills youll need
- Active Virginia Real Estate License
- Previous experience in sales and/or business development a plus
- Tech savvy - Knowledgeable & enthusiastic about basic & advanced technology
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written
- Effective time management
- Strong active listener
- Patience, reliability, & professionalism
- Independent, self-motivated & driven by own initiative
- Upbeat attitude & high level of energy
- Team player
- Results driven with the ability to brush off rejection
- Strong desire to grow with a company
- $21.00/hr + uncapped commission structure! OTE $75,000+ a year
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.