Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence & early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has interest in creating secure software following industry standard architectural principals. The candidate will work with developers, & DevOps teams to design & implement secure software development practices & tools within Guardant Health. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for writing software to support of Cancer Diagnostic products which may or may not run at third party sites.
- Experience building software with distributed microservices architecture in mind.
- Strong python or similar language experience.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, & decision-making skills
- Understanding of common design pattern & usage.
- Experience developing asynchronous code.
- Provide input for system hardening & applying security standards during product development phase.
- The candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to help meet mission-critical objectives.
- Write comprehensive reports & deliver presentations for technical & non-technical audiences, including executives & stakeholders
- Document & demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments & clear code
- Mentor junior & mid-level engineers
- Experience working in Scrum and/or Kanban agile environments.
- Experience with AWS commercial or HealthCare regulated environment, implementation, & administration
- Bachelors or Masters' degree in Computer Science or Information Security or equivalent work experience
- Relevant security certifications are a plus, but not required (OSCP/OSCE/GPEN/GWAPT/LPT).
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies & use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs