Agoda is one of the worlds largest online hotel & accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 & now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate & employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA & other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, & experimentation, & the tools to work faster & smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, & it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly & create a best in class service for our customers & partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company & make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
As part of the worlds largest travel company - Booking Holdings Group, Agoda & Priceline are two global leaders in the online travel space. The Director - Business Intelligence will work within the Key Accounts team to support the overall performance of our most important hotel partners around the world by providing a suite of analytics, insights & reporting that keep the team informed, up to date & agile in their approach to revenue performance.
Note from the Global Director: The successful applicant will have flawless technical proficiency & an unparalleled command of how to present outputs internally & externally to all levels of business. They will have an impeccable track record of building out an end-to-end suite of company analytics / insights / reports within an online travel or e-commerce space. Success will be defined by an ability to bridge the language gaps between businesses, partners & departments by making data the common language.
General: This role is a blend of hands on in the business & executive level on the business work. To succeed you will enjoy rolling up your sleeves, leading a team & contributing to strategy.
Project Delivery: Manage, standardize & validate the structure of business cases for product development, headcount, engineering resources, budgets, general strategic & roadmap prioritization.
Experimentation: Define success, measure / validate experiments & help ingrain an experimental mindset within the teams.
Forecasting & Insights: Provide a macro-led business intelligence view to the organization to prevent missed opportunities, surmount obstacles at all organizational levels & drive commercial behaviors.
Analytics & Alerts: Quantitative analysis, data mining & presentation of business metrics; identify drivers & build an end-to-end communication framework based on business value, effort & urgency.
Process Improvement: Work with all teams to drive inter- & intra- departmental efficiencies, optimize processes & prioritize system enhancements.
Reporting: Build dashboards, internal / external reports & present key datasets to enable all team members to efficiently & effectively monitor performance & prioritize their efforts.
Leadership: Lead a small team of experts to deliver the above functions & be excited by the challenge of mentoring team members across the chain & connectivity teams.
- Masters degree in statistics, economics, mathematics or similar quantitative discipline
- 10+ years experiencein a business intelligence, data analysis or business strategy role
- Proven expertise using data to solve complex problems & succinctly present solutions
- 3+ years experience leading analytics, operational, product or other technical teams
- High Emotional Quotient, evidence of a service leadership philosophy & team-first ethos
- Gravitas & confidence presenting to c-level executives, senior technical & business leaders
- Coding / analytic (SQL, R, Python, Pandas, Scala) & visualization (Tableau / Metabase) skills
- Comfort work under pressure, with agile methodology in a rapidly changing environment
- Flexibility to frequently travel between New York & Bangkok (up to 10 weeks per year)
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time & holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Commuter & Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
Below are some websites to learn more aboutagoda.com:
Hired.coms latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status & other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#newyork #ANLS #MGMT #5 #LI-SS1