Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking an exceptional Senior Security Engineer to support our Vulnerability Management Team across our global organization. This is a technical hands-on role in a dynamic & growing environment. Youll be working with various application & system owners to detect & report security vulnerabilities, drive remediations, maintain & grow our security infrastructure & continuously optimize our processes.
Twilio is looking for a security analyst who lives the Twilio Magic & experience with vulnerability management processes. They also have:
- 5+ years working in a hands on Security Operations, Network Security, Infrastructure Security, Vulnerability Management or IT Security role, preferably within a technology company, & more preferably a PaaS or SaaS environment
- Hands on experience with a broad range of common enterprise security tools & technology solutions
- Solid experience with the Linux/Unix & MacOS command line tools
- Solid understanding of Networking fundamentals, DNS, firewalls, proxies, WAFs, SIEM, antivirus, & IDS/IPS etc.
- A passion for problem solving & addressing the complexities of the Information Security field
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills to effectively interact with engineers & managers across cross functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in information security, information technology, computer science, computer engineering
As a Senior Security Analyst within Vulnerability Management, you will live the Twilio Magic values by:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Designs, implements, maintains & operates information system security controls & processes
- WRITE IT DOWN: Monitors information systems for security vulnerabilities; develops & optimizes visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, & trends.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Drive the core objectives & principles of the vulnerability management program across Twilio business units as a Subject Matter Expert & primary contact.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment & integrity.
At Twilio, maintaining customer trust is our top priority. People with broad & extensive skill sets in the information security sector are an absolute necessity for Twilio to continue to provide the level of trust our customers both expect & demand, & thats where you fit in.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, & can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.