Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring an Associate Director of Member Strategy & Operations to join our Member Programs team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
As the Associate Director of Strategy & Ops youll work with SVP of Member Programs to operationalize, scale & run our PopHealth, Pharmacy, Virtual, & Behavioral Health businesses more effectively.
- Provide program leadership & management on critical member programs & cross-functional efforts
- Drive operational success in tele-health
- Drive success of Member Program efforts with cross functional teams
- Manage & own critical Member Program processes
- Drive impactful departmental outcomes
- BA/BS Degree
- 5-7+ years of work experience, & proven track record of performance within a rapidly scaling organization
- Proven experience driving interdepartmental collaboration
- Ability to prioritize, lead discussions & coordinate objectives among a diversified group of stakeholders
- Experience in Healthcare space
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.