Were looking for...
An Event Coordinator, who has a passion for fashion merchandising & future goal of one day becoming a Buyer! The Event Coordinator will work within our Merchandising team, which manages the process of selecting & buying products from vendors to provide to our members. The Event Coordinator will work closely with our Fulfillment Center in Kentucky, which ensures we are receiving merchandise in a timely manner. The Event Coordinator will also work closely with our Boutique Production team, which manages the process of showcasing new merchandise on our site.
The Event Coordinator will be responsible for creating & tracking purchase orders, as well as to serve as a primary contact for vendors to ensure the timely receipt of inventory for Rue La Las e-commerce boutiques.
What youll accomplishYou will;
- Process & track a high volume of purchase orders for all Rue La La boutiques
- Maintain communication with vendors to ensure timely shipments to our fulfillment center
- Deliver vendor assets including images, product descriptions, & confirmed inventories to meet tight production timelines
- Provide accurate & timely updates to Production team on purchase orders for upcoming events. Communicate at risk orders to merchandising & planning departments
- Partner with staff in Kentucky to resolve receiving issues & act quickly to troubleshoot damaged, missing or incorrect items sent to our fulfillment center
- Work as a valuable member of a team & provide training to new hires & employees of other departments
THE RIGHT FIT: You have
- 1-3 years of retail experience; buying or merchandising internship is highly desirable
- Self-starter who is highly organized & detail-oriented
- Experience handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills; experience working with high-profile clientele strongly preferred
- Flexibility & ability to prioritize
Theres MoreYou will be given;
- Constant exposure to all aspects of Rue business. Ability to work closely with many of our amazing departments: Programming, Planning, Boutique Production, Creative & Marketing, & have the ability to learn from all of these teams!
- The opportunity to learn to be an expert in excel & retail math
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 15+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.