Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Global Client Support Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors & merchants worldwide to develop & deliver the support model for Visa This includes day-to-day operations & product support, back office support & customer performance reporting.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems & taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist & works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Lead project management of implementations for Visa client institutions & processors in assigned region to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand card program set up requirements & facilitate new card program installations, conversions & maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Report client project accomplishments & deliverables to management monthly.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing & change requests, as well as short term tactical & strategic client initiatives.
- Act as the Project Lead for various initiatives - both internal & external - using Project Management best practices & skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Build & enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors & internal stakeholders.
- Prepare & maintain detailed project plans, status reports, & issues logs.
- Represent client system & operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments & must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems & meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Create, update & enhance internal support documents to assist internal & external stakeholders.
- Support biannual business enhancements & all Visa mandates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 8+ years' experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software, or information services.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organization, & planning skills are essential.
- Ability to comprehend & translate complex technical issues & apply to business solutions.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, & manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, & ability to effectively prioritize & multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.