Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help drive innovation for tablets & display technology used with Peloton fitness products. This person will serve as the voice of the user through the product development lifecycle & develop, design, & launch products & features that drive growth in sales & engagement. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity, work with internal & external partners to develop cohesive products that communicate the brand identity of Peloton & delight our members with high-quality, low-friction experiences. This person will report to the Senior Product Manager, Electronics & Accessories & work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, operations & business teams.
- Develop displays with best-in-class audio & visuals tailored to giving the user the best possible workout experience, including smart forward-looking features that allow us to add value over the life-cycle of the product
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle & advocate for solutions based on their needs & pain points
- Monitor & report on sales & customer satisfaction metrics for the products they own, & offer data-driven insights about what new features, products or product lines will have a meaningful impact on member engagement & revenue
- Work with the larger product organization to define a roadmap & prioritize based on member impact & business need
- Generate detailed documentation & communicate requirements to the appropriate teams & ensure timely cross-functional execution
- Partner with the design team to develop a cohesive user experience & brand message across all member touch points
- Partner with the software team to develop seamlessly integrated hardware-software experiences across the product line
- Work with operations, support, logistics, studio, & other stakeholders to ensure successful delivery, maintenance, & support of their fitness products
- Work with internal engineering group & overseas vendors to scope, plan & execute the development to cost & timeline goals
- 3+ years of Product Management Experience
- Experience working with overseas vendors & visiting factories
- Experience working with displays, touch-based control interfaces, mobile chipsets
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, & translate them into products & features
- Highly collaborative & willing to give & accept constructive feedback
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
AS A BONUS
- Experience working on an integrated hardware-software product as a Hardware Product Manager.
- Experience in health & fitness, gaming, or other related fields
- Experience in high-fidelity audio systems
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.