ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it.
FanDuel is seeking a Product Marketing Associate to assist in the marketing efforts of the FanDuel Group. Youll assist with the coordination of product launches across marketing teams (including media, creative, CRM, growth, social, etc) as well as internal & external stakeholders, taking into account each units functional expertise while ensuring all channels are aligned on the goal & message hierarchy.
Are you a sports fan? Do you have some Product Marketing experience, but want to bring you PMM skills to the next level? Then this is the job for you!
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Help manage launch timelines & deployment of marketing assets
- Aid in ensuring key stakeholders are apprised of campaign plans
- Assist in monitoring the current industry landscape across both competitors & best practices
- Work with various marketing stakeholders to help execute an effective communications strategy throughout the customer lifecycle
- Help facilitate adherence to guidelines & processes
- Support ideation of promotions that are compliant with regulations in partnership with key stakeholders
- Drafting presentation or post-mortum decks for product marketing campaigns, maintain a resource of past campaign results
- Develop creative briefs with guidance & work with the creative operations team to execute
- Keep a calendar of key moments for various product launch activity across the company
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 1+ years product marketing or marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Experience running marketing campaigns, timelines & deployment in a robust business preferred
- Comfortable managing concurrent projects in an ever-evolving fast paced landscape
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of sports or heavily regulated industries is a plus
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.