AlphaSights provides bespoke B2B knowledge solutions to leading professionals in investment management, private equity, management consulting, global corporations & select non-profits.
Our 600+ employees connect professionals to the industry knowledge & market insights they need to identify, assess, & act on opportunities ahead of the competition. With nine offices across the US, EMEA & Asia, we regularly rank as one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
Even after 10 years of high growth, we see vast market opportunity ahead of us & are looking for people with talent, ambition, & entrepreneurial drive to join us in rapidly moving our organization to the next level, in both scale & service offering. We now seek a Communications Associate whose mission will be to equip our internal teams with the information, tools, & content they need to successfully deliver the right solutions at the right time to our clients.
The Communications Associate will operate at the nexus of several functions across the organization & will need to take initiative, build relationships, spearhead strategic projects, & respond quickly to questions from internal teams as they arise.
- Design & execute strategic communication plans for the global organization, with clearly defined objectives, channels, timelines, & measures of success
- Establish effective channels for communicating different types of information; proactively & reactively deploy information across channels to ensure the right people are informed globally
- Serve as a resource for information, reactively addressing questions as they arise & providing resources as applicable
- Design, plan, & conduct training sessions & events
- Stay continuously connected with various teams so youre well informed about the evolution of technology & services & can communicate important updates internally
- Relay valuable feedback to the right stakeholders to help us continuously improve
- Collaborate with the brand team to execute high visibility content
- Measure the success of programs; regularly report results to leadership
- 1-3 years of internal communications, marketing, or sales experience
- A client-first, commercial mindset
- Strong communicator, with the ability to distill complexity into engaging, interesting content; excellent writer & presenter
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to see how various initiatives fit into a larger plan (i.e. connecting the dots for employees)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen & empathize while also being able to influence & persuade at the right times
- Results-oriented, driven, entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem solver, with an ability to proactively identify gaps or challenges & propose solutions
- Adaptable & open-minded; able to pivot with frequent changes inherent in a high-growth firm & capable of accepting & acting on feedback
- Ability to effectively manage others