Shutterstock is looking for a Product Operations Manager, Global Customer Care to maintain alignment between Care & Product teams, advocating for customer & employee needs while coordinating feature launches.
Seated in our NYC office & reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Operations, you will build & maintain relationships with product & tech teams to ensure we are aware of, & prepared for new features & functionality, coordinating across Care operations teams for launches.
- Work closely with Product teams to establish requirements & support User Acceptance Testing for new feature & functionality development
- Work closely with Customer Care Operations teams, as well as various other operational departments, to define support models needed for product launches
- Champion the needs of customers by analyzing voice of the customer data, capturing & organizing priorities that will increase customer satisfaction
- Work with Care Operations to identify product enhancements that increase efficiency & lower operational costs, building business cases to garner appropriate product support
- Positively contribute to our key performance indicators of improving customer satisfaction, increasing customer engagement & reducing escalations.
- Advocate for customers at every opportunity
- A degree from a 4-year college or university or equivalent experience
- 5+ years work experience, ideally in one or more of the following areas: B2B sales, Technical Project Management, Customer Service, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and/or Product Management
- Understanding of sales cycles
- Understanding of product life cycles
- Experience in analyzing data & interpreting for various audiences, from front line teams up to Executives
- Experience collaborating across functional areas
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Experience with agile system development a plus
- Knowledge of SalesForce & Jira strongly preferred
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers & Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, & want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 330 million images & more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The companys brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V