As a part-time Inventory Operations Shopkeeper at The RealReal, you're an expert at keeping product moving through shipment processing, replenishment, & inventory management. You're client-obsessed, detail-oriented & passionate about efficiency. While you support all back-of-house inventory functions, you're able to flex your skills to support your team cross-functionally as needed. Most importantly, you embody the TRR culture through collaboration, driving results, & building for the future.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Drive the movement of all merchandise
- Receive & process all inbound merchandise
- Accurately fulfill & ship ecommerce orders in accordance with productivity goals
- Organize overflow stock in back of house
- Participate in weekly inventory audits
- Maintain a clean & organized back of house space
- Demonstrate commitment to team collaboration to drive business results
- Willingness to complete other tasks as requested by store leadership
What You Bring To The Role
- Ability to commit to 25 hours per week
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, & holidays as needed
- A can-do attitude with the ability to multitask & pivot with shifting business needs
- Professional appearance & demeanor
- Ability to lift & move up to 25 lbs.
- Passion for the luxury brands & fashion
Bonus & Perks:
- $750 sign on bonus (paid over 3 months)
- Monthly bonus up to $250 pending goal achievement (eligible after 4 months of employment)
- PTO (up to 9 days in first year)
- 401K with company matching
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.