Bonobos islooking for an Associate of Customer Experience (CX) Operations to support the retail (Guideshop) & customer service (Ninja) teams. This role will support the technology used by customer-facing teams in Guideshops & at HQ to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers however they choose to shop.
At Bonobos, were redefining how customers browse, discover & shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail, & our customers are fanatical about our clothes & our world-class customer service.
Were looking for a collaborative & detail-oriented team member who is excited to develop the future of retail. Reporting to our Manager of CX Operations, you will partner closely with the Technology, Guideshop, & Ninja teams, as well as third-party vendors, to support the technology used by CX teams. Youll define & support SOPs related to this technology & partner with the Training team to ensure clear & accurate training is available. Key functions you will support include point-of-sale (POS), payment, appointment management, CRM/clienteling, & customer service. Youll lead the CX team in identifying, reporting, & tracking bugs & feature requests & partner with the Technology team in prioritization. Finally, youll work with the CX Strategy team, Technology team, & key third-party vendors in understanding, testing, & implementing new features & updates.
What you'll do...
- Act as the subject matter expert & admin for the systems & technology used by CX teams to support the customer experience
- Develop a process & routine to gather feedback from CX teams on technology need & performance over time
- Manage CX bug reporting & feature requests for the technology & processes your support; work with Technology teams to assess & prioritize bugs & features
- Develop a process in partnership with the Technology team to test & roll out new features & technology releases
- Develop strong relationships with third-party providers of the technology you support; partner with vendors to assess technology performance, best practices, & opportunities for continued improvement
- Create SOPs for CX technology & processes & partner with the Training team to ensure clear & accurate training materials are available for Guides & Ninjas
- Act as the PCI Compliance Captain for CX teams to ensure continued compliance & customer data protection
- Have 1-3 years of relevant work experience in retail operations, customer service operations, or similar role
- Have exceptional analytical & communication skills
- Can prioritize multiple projects effectively to deliver timely & impactful results for Guideshops
- Are able to passionately advocate for our Guides, Ninjas, & the customers they serve
- Thrive on working collaboratively with team members across the company
- Are detailed in your work, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture
- Are curious & like to experiment; youre adaptable & comfortable with change
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems
- Are able to seek feedback & see other points-of-view while maintaining confident direction
- Have the willingness to roll up your sleeves & do whats necessary
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance (flex PTO!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, & awesome coworkers that feel like family
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you