We are looking for Senior Cloud Security Engineer to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.7Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, & Bucharest). We are organized in agile & autonomous feature teams & we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web & mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing & forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) & even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
Check our Engineering website & our Technical Stack
As a Senior Cloud Security Engineer your missions will be to:
- Provide technical leadership & consultation for infrastructure engineers & developers to ensure the secure deployment of technology
- As part of a team, ensure the adoption of security architecture & engineering initiatives in order to effectively & securely support the organization in meeting specific business technology needs
- Drive consideration of cybersecurity tools & datasets to enhance detective & preventative control sets
- Understand technical security issues & the implications to Teads businesses & be able to communicate them to management
- Understand emerging security technologies & determine the appropriate use within business applications
- Maintain & enforce Teads cybersecurity policies & secure design baselines
- Execute & improve Teads Security architecture review process & ensure compliance for all business initiatives
- Architect global programs that deploy strong security patterns & controls across applications & computing environments, while addressing security, business resiliency, privacy & compliance frameworks
- Identify security vulnerabilities & guide developers & engineers in addressing these issues
- Improve architectural adoption through automation & efficiently use security tools to solve challenges at scale
- Validate reference architectures for security best practices & recommend changes to enhance security & reduce risk
- Collaborate with the corporate functions including Finance, HR, Legal & Privacy to ensure that Teads maintains a strong cybersecurity posture
- Proven hands-on experience securing cloud infrastructure
- Proven hands-on experience securing global multi-cloud architectures from both compute & network infrastructure perspective
- Proven hands-on experience securing operating systems
- Proven hands-on experience with application security topics such as the OWASP top 10 & technical remediations required
- Detailed technical experience supporting & implementing SIEM & logging tools (Splunk, Kibana, Qradar)
- Ability to extract actionable intelligence from large volume aggregated log storage
- Thorough understanding of Network & Compute architectures and, specifically the security aspects
- Thorough understanding of compliance & regulatory frameworks & how they affect architecture designs & reviews
- Good verbal & written communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate within the context of the intended audience, whether that be senior executives or highly technical engineering resources.
- Detailed understanding of the threats faced by advertising & digital platforms organizations
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language (Python, Go, Terraform etc.)
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.