You will be working within an agile scrum team building the infrastructure & tools that support some of Pelotons next generation of front-end applications. We are looking for a strong full-stack developer to join our team & bring this system live. You will get the opportunity to expand your existing knowledge & work on different technologies across the API, the Web, & Mobile, as well as help, build out the CI/CD pipeline.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
Develop a deep understanding of our user-facing applications, their delivery, observability, & their architectures while being a part of a cross-functional agile team, collaborating closely with other engineers, product managers, & designers, focusing on delivering value to our members, while building out our in-house e-commerce platform.
- Familiar with building & operating production software in the cloud at scale using Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure, or a similar provider
- CI/CD solutions like Github Actions & Jenkins
- Experience with serverless Architecture
- Passion for reliable, scalable, observable software with a strong sense of ownership
- Steeped in modern systems design (you know the ins & outs of networking, DNS, CDNs, & distributed systems)
- Excellent troubleshooting & debugging
- Experience developing & monitoring mission-critical systems
- Experience working with & promoting diverse & inclusive teams
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience configuring & monitoring CDNs. We use Cloudflare, Cloudfront, & Akamai
- Have leveraged infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, Pulumi, CloudFormation/CDK
- Have experience with frontend build pipelines, including tools such as webpack & babel
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada, & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.