Help our merchants make recurring payments simple.
GoCardless is growing fast. Weve built a world-class product that helps companies in multiple countries collect recurring payments. Over 35,000 businesses - such as The Guardian, Box.com & Thomas Cook - already rely on us to handle their payments, & hundreds more join us every week.
We are looking for a bright, process-driven & organised person with a passion for working directly with clients to help guide new merchants through the implementation of our product so they are able to start collecting payments quickly & unlock the desired business value.
As an Onboarding Analyst you will be responsible for the successful adoption of GoCardless by newly signed small & medium sized businesses looking to take payments by Direct Debit, guiding individual merchants through the implementation & setup flow, & liaising with various teams internally to get merchants live. Merchants use us in a variety of ways (as a standalone solution, integrating us into their bespoke software, or activating an integration with an existing software package), & providing a smooth & quick setup process helps them realise the benefits that led them to choose GoCardless in the first place.
Day to day, you will:
- Co-ordinate the merchant onboarding process for new business opportunities for GoCardless
- Lead client calls where you will guide individual merchants through the GoCardless onboarding / implementation processes
- Work closely with our sales team to design implementation plans to help our merchants to onboard successfully
- Liaise with the the Onboarding Operations team who are responsible for managing banking relationships to get your merchants live as quickly as possible
- Optimise the full end to end flow of the merchant onboarding process, & suggest improvement areas to make the onboarding journey as effortless as possible
- Develop tools & techniques to accelerate adoption & reduce effort through streamlined & automated processes, both for yourself & for merchants
- Attend & contribute to weekly meetings, reporting on updates for merchant implementation timescales by validating timelines & actions, as well as flagging issues, risks & dependencies
- Collaborate with our Head of Onboarding to ensure processes benefit the entire team
What we're looking for
You should apply if:
- You are passionate about customer experience, enjoy working directly with clients & going the extra mile
- You are an excellent communicator, with a solid command of English (written & verbal). Fluency in an additional European language is advantageous (Spanish or German especially)
- You are very organised, structured & process driven
- You have experience juggling multiple demands on your time & can manage & prioritise various important & urgent issues
- You consistently operate with the clients needs at the forefront
- You enjoy taking ownership of projects you work on & take pride in the execution & delivery of these
- You are proactive & driven, making the most of opportunities you are given & taking the initiative to seek additional ones
Prior experience in client implementation or a keen knowledge of project management, implementation planning (particularly in a payment industry) & stakeholder management is desirable. However, an ability to learn fast, deliver high quality outputs & improve ways of working as you progress are equally valuable.
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds & we welcome diversity if you're unsure, please apply.