ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are a gaming company but we need to think like the worlds best media companies, who live or die based on the ability to share compelling content, unique physical & virtual experiences, & strategies to grow & cultivate organic audiences.
The Vice President Product Management - Content & Organic Growth is responsible for setting the product vision, strategy & roadmap across the FanDuel Group content offerings. This role has a broad purview which spans all our in-house content & 3rd party partnerships, organic growth efforts (SEO, Refer-a-Friend) & our Free to Play games across all our FanDuel Group verticals (Sportsbook, Fantasy sports, Racing & Casino).
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Create a comprehensive, customer-first product vision to determine how content lives in the FanDuel ecosystem
- Grow offsite discoverability, traffic & conversion through best in class Digital Content & Search Engine Optimization strategies
- Role is responsible for setting a product strategy to drive FanDuel Group's organic growth through:
- Creating compelling experiences around our world-class content both within our products & via our distribution partners
- Driving person to person growth through refer-a-friend & other viral offerings
- Creating a robust SEO strategy
- Leading our free-to-play games designed to widen the top of our funnel & grow FanDuel's brand presence across the spectrum of sports & media
- Build an environment that fosters high quality, metrics-driven experimentation & leads to impactful improvements in the customer experience
- Collaborate across Product, UX, engineering, design, marketing, & operational functions to ensure content is driving growth across the organization, build successful product roadmaps, deliveries & launches
- Lead a broad product team with a proven track record in recruiting and leading top talent; maintain & improve the team's knowledge & expertise
- Drive the development of new content & partner experiences, working with stakeholders to define new experiences & distribution models
- Instill a culture of domain expertise within the team on the product, market, & competitors
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Proven senior leadership experience with a track record of delivering engaging content platforms (written, video, OTT), effective Search Engine Optimization strategies & viral marketing tools (Free to play games, refer-a-friend, etc).
- Comfortable applying qualitative & quantitative research methods along with rigorous A/B testing to arrive at strong hypotheses that will advance the business.
- Experience developing product strategy, building compelling roadmaps & understanding how to rally teams behind & execute upon a thorough long-term plan
- Adept at balancing a portfolio of bigger & smaller bets across multiple product teams.
- Minimum 12 years experience in Product Management
- Minimum 8 years experience managing a product team
- Proven track record of building & scaling a world-class product team, identifying team members strengths & areas for development & coaching them successfully
- You have a passion for sports, gaming & digital consumer experiences
- Ability to collaborate with C-level executives & work cross-functionally within a wider leadership team
- Bachelors degree required
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.