BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in Atlanta & San Francisco.
Named one of the Top 50 StartUps with Unicorn potential by The New York Times, BetterCloud is looking for a Director to lead our support team. We are looking for a humble, hands on leader who can scale our technical support organization, mentor our awesome team, & innovate around our world class customer experience.
- Recruit, manage & mentor our awesome Technical Support team. Our team works tirelessly each day to support our customer base of forward thinking IT professionals.
- Innovate & evolve our technical support model to best service our customers, & best achieve the goals of BetterClouds evolving business.
- Oversee all day to day activities of the support team.
- Advocate the voice of the customer at BetterCloud, including management of escalation of issues to product & technology leadership.
- Serve as an escalation point & sponsor for our most strategic accounts.
- Manage overall team performance, critical processes & KPIs.
Qualifications | Required:
- 5+ years of professional experience in customer experience at a technology company, with 3+ years of experience in customer support.
- Affinity for technology businesses & technical problems, & a creative problem solver.
- Strong foundation in Zendesk, or other customer management solutions (Kustomer, Salesforce, etc)
- Excellent communication skills, & strong management & mentorship credentials.
- Ability to immerse yourself & become literate in the technical challenges our customers are experiencing.
Qualifications | Recommended:
- Previous experience in a technical support role and/or IT.
- Experience using SaaS applications such G-suite, Dropbox, Box, Slack & Salesforce.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + stock options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.