Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The IT Services Coordinator is part of the Mailchimp IT Employee Services team inside Engineering, & all employees are our customers. The Employee IT Services Team helps ensure Mailchimp employees everywhere have a solid technology foundation to do great work.We are looking for a customer-centric professional with strong communication & organizational skills & a base technical understanding of IT in a Mac environment.
You will work in an open, casual environment for a rapidly growing software company, responding to & resolving requests from internal employees, setting up new computers, & providing basic IT support.
Our ideal candidate will have a talent for process & organization, combine broad technical skills & excellent communication & someone who happily approaches challenges with humor & creativity.
What youll do:
- Be part of an Atlanta-based IT team. Work with your IT teammates to empower & support our diverse band of creative misfits (Mailchimp employees) wherever they happen to be.
- Coordinate the asset management workflow around computers & related hardware accessories, from receiving & inventory management to disposition & asset retirement, including operation of the employee technology store for retired assets.
- Prepare newly received computers & devices for deployment, & manage the supply of loaner machines & equipment, including managing the IT storeroom, & maintaining accessory inventory levels.
- Assist with ticket traffic & routing, ensuring that tickets are addressed promptly, including working with the IT events team on coordinating & scheduling live-streams.
- Ensure that new employees desks are equipped with the correct technology to enable them to work efficiently.
- Ensure that all of our conference rooms & meeting spaces are operating correctly.
Wed love to hear from you if you:
- Enjoy working in an open, inclusive environment where diversity in many forms (ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, etc.) is celebrated.
- Are adept at building new processes & keeping things organized.
- Have experience managing/supporting macOS computers in a business environment, ideally using management tools & frameworks.
- Have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Have experience with ticketing systems such as Zendesk, Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow.
Nice, but not required (still apply!), if you have:
- Experience with asset management software such as EZOfficeInventory.
- Worked with the following (or similar) core technologies/applications: Jamf Pro, Jira, Confluence.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.