PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
We arehiring a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in Munich/Hamburg.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of PubMatic's global Publisher base. As a CSM, you would develop strategic partnerships with our premium Publishers to grow their digital advertising business, focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity. In order to do so, our CSMs closely consult with key strategic & tactical contacts through long-term relationship development, & deep understanding of PubMatic's product offerings & market forces.
In this role, you would have quarterly top-line revenue targets, & be responsible for ensuring PubMatic exceeds the Publisher expectations whilst protecting their brand. Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management & industry event attendance, CSMs act & are seen as programmatic specialists & advisors who achieve results.
You would report into the Director of Customer Success, who oversees the broader regional Publisher portfolio.
From the super analytical & process-driven pack to the work hard & play hard' characters, no two team members are the same. What makes us come together is that we all understand the importance of keeping our clients happy. We all add value & collaborate in different ways, & we all have a common goal. While the technology is top-tier, it's the people that make PubMatic an exceptional place to work.
- Manage a portfolio of high-spend & high-potential Publishing businesses by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks & creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
- Leverage your analytical skills & knowledge of the programmatic marketplace (gained on the job) to influence advertising strategy & execution towards programmatic-first
- Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing & delivering outstanding customer experience to PubMatic's publishers
- Develop an understanding of technical aspects of ad serving & SSP functionality
- Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth & contributes to overall team success
- Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, Engineers & Product teams & defining business goals, key strategies & success metrics