KATERRA is a technology company transforming property development, design, & constructionfrom start to finish. We are building an entirely new kind of company that brings together expertise in design, technology, material sourcing, manufacturing, & construction as a single integrated offering.
With this unique approach, we have the opportunity to design & build beyond compromise. Beautiful, efficient, sustainablewe can do it all. The era of design concessions is over.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA's cultural principles is Diversity.We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skillsets result in better outcomes.KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences.
Key Account Manager Curtain Wall/Window Glazing
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing strategic customer accounts within the Western USA geography, maximizing all opportunities for sales within the account & developing new business when necessary. Accounts will include but are not limited to Multi-Family (mid/high rise), Healthcare, Hospitality, Commercial, Retail & regional & national companies within the land development & building industry. This individual will also will be responsible for developing the account base of ownership groups, general contractors, & subcontractors in those market segments that could potentially create sales for curtain/window/store front & office glazing sales opportunities.
*Can be located anywhere in Western USA, preferably in Phoenix, Arizona.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages customer accounts for the company & building relationships with key personnel
- Networking within all industry members & key associations to secure all business opportunities
- Builds internal company relations to satisfy customer order fulfillment & satisfaction
- Network with key customers to identify & address specific needs in a timely manner
- Develop & maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- Act as the liaison between customers & internal teams ensuring clients requirements are met
- Identify & attract prospective strategic customers
- Monitors incoming orders & ensures they are submitted accurately & fulfilled effectively
- Holds regular meetings with internal stakeholders on key accounts
- Investigates & resolves queries & issues raised, in the most expeditious manner
- Takes a proactive approach to account management
- Arranges meetings with all relevant decision makers within each customer group
- Holds reviews to assess business revenue opportunities
- Promotes the KATERRA brand
- Works within & adopts the KATERRA values
- Negotiate contracts
- Collect & analyze sales data & trends
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
- Liaise with Sales & Marketing departments to set & implement strategies for new products
- Stay up-to-date with internal & external developments & suggest new ways to increase sales
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 yrs of proven work experience as an effective Key Accounts Manager within the glazing industry
- Experience in machining, fabrication & general DIY capabilities
- General knowledge in design, material selection & process improvement
- Extensive experience in sales strong closer & customer service orientation mentality
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating & meeting clients requirements
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Experienced & understanding of the glass & aluminum extrusion process
- Hands on experience with CRM software & MS Excel
- Excellent analytical & organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead & motivate team members
- Previous experience managing key accounts for a similar company
- Excellent interpersonal skills & a proven track record of growing business within a predetermined timeline
- A full driving license is essential for the position
- Proven track record of working to KPIs & achieving targets
- Ability to travel within determined geography
- Able to effectively read blueprints & understand construction documents
- Needs to take pride in their work
- Proficiency in organizing & attention to detail
- The ability to follow a schedule & meet deadlines
- Projects & maintains a strong work ethic
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Professional presence
- Must be prudent, ethical, & use good judgment
- Must be a self- starter
- Must be an effective problem solver
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.