BuzzFeed News is seeking a Studio Manager for the slate of shows produced out of its New York Studio. Ideal candidates are Studio Coordinators looking to make the next step to Studio Manager, with strong organizational skills & a thorough understanding of the production process for a range of programming.
- Booking daily & weekly tech crew members across shows shot in our New York Studio
- Coordinating with production management team on new hire paperwork & rate changes
- Building & updating Call Sheets
- Managing booking of studio space across shows & projects
- 2-3 years experience in studio production & coordination
- Strong organizational skills
- Deep roster of contacts is a plus
- Willing to handle crew replacement calls outside normal working hours
- Ability to multitask & handle multiple projects
- Ability to work with minimal supervision & stay organized in a high-pressure news environment
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeedcelebrates inclusion andis committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA & NYC!
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.