ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
This internship will range from driving business impact based on customer behavioral data, to using data insights to report on, & help streamline operational processes that affect customer experience.
As a Customer Service Insights Intern sitting with the Customer Operations team, you will collaborate with areas such as Customer Support, Commercial & Analytics in the detailed analysis of Customer Operations data sets in order to report on the significance of good customer service. You will assist in the development & implementation of improvement projects across the business unit. You will work closely with the Commercial team & data analytics teams to link customer service data to customer behavioral data.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Measure & analyze historical Customer Operations data & report on trends
- Link customer operations data to customer behavior & commercial data, to prove the impact good customer service has on the business
- Conduct research & analysis into the primary drivers of customer contacts.
- Assist the team with completing ad-hoc insights requests from the business
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Currently pursuing a degree in analytics, business or a related field
- Relevant university experience is desirable
- Analytical & problem solving skills based on a data driven approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel - Use of VBA & macros a plus.
- Data manipulation & extraction skills are desired using some or all of: SQL, Redshift & Aurora, Oracle DW, MS SQL Server
- Skills in visualization tools such as Tableau
- Ability to take large swathes of information & present it to non-experts in a highly visual format
- Knowledge of the betting & gaming industry is desired
- Experience using CS CRM tools such as Zendesk is desired
- Positive approach & attitude
- Ability to work under pressure & under own initiative
- Confidence to deal with issues & problems as they arise in a proactive & professional manner
- Ability to meet deadlines & business demandsAbility to work as part of a team
- A willingness to challenge & think differently
- Excellent communication skills
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.