Databricks success depends on building trust & recognition with an ever-growing audience of data scientists & data engineers. The Senior Manager, Developer Education will work as a player-coach to create high scale learning opportunities for developers that highlight the Databricks Platform
- Deliver an online course with over 50k enrolled developers within six months.
- Reach over 50k developers via developer learning platforms within nine months.
- Partner with over 100 schools to provide academic access within twelve months.
- Build an audience of over 500 teachers who teach with Databricks within twelve months.
- You have experience producing technical online courses for large audiences (ie MOOCs).
- You have formally or informally been the leader of a small team & have contributed to hiring.
- You have successfully attracted a large audience for a product, program, or brand.
- You are an excellent teacher who is passionate about creating great learning experiences.
- You have informed opinions on course structure, pedagogy, & best practices.
- You are detail oriented with excellent project management skills.
- You have built a brand for & grown an audience of students & teachers.
- You are comfortable with code.
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission & aggressive accelerators
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch (everyday), snacks, & drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity & paternity plans
Databricks mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering & Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering & lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL & interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, & secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity & total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA & Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Salesforce, Viacom, Shell, & HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.