BUSINESS OPERATIONS ANALYST - FIELD OPERATIONS
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Peloton is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to support our Business Operations team. The role involves developing insights to inform delivery strategy & process improvement opportunities - providing senior leadership with the ability to make effective data driven decisions. You will work cross-functionally with other teams at Peloton including IT, Business Intelligence, Continuous Improvement; building models & dashboards to understand current performance & trends. You will work closely with Field Operations functional owners to ensure we are measuring things the right way & that we have the data necessary to report on performance as we grow & further scale. The ideal candidate possesses a strong analytical toolset, has a passion for difficult challenges & a willingness to prototype & rapidly iterate, working with cross-functional teams to drive meaningful impact to the business.
- Identify KPIs for the Business Operations team that align to our key business objectives by analyzing operational & financial data
- Conceptualize & build centralized tools (including dashboards) that the team can use to extract data/insights for daily business management in an automated manner
- Use data to help Peloton drive continuous improvement into processes & procedures
- Identify opportunities to promote self-sufficiency of Field Operations teams through the use of data
- Work with counterpart on the Continuous Improvement team to create a holistic approach to data across Field Operations
- Create reports/presentations for internal teams & collaborate with team members to collect & analyze data
- Use graphs, infographics & other methods to visualize data
- Structure large data sets to find usable information
- Remain flexible & be comfortable with change as our business continues to evolve
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Accounting, Finance or a STEM field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Fluency in SQL or other programming languages. Some development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- High level of proficiency in Excel & Working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Demonstrated evidence of aptitude, skills, & passion for our team & company success
- Able to troubleshoot challenges to determine the root cause
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, & conceptual skills
- Willingness to learn fast with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" & "get the job done" attitude
- Comfortable learning new software systems