As a key leader of the Operations team, the Associate Director of Account Management, will be responsible for managing individual contributors while helping to ensure accuracy in execution of campaigns & providing guidance on strategic accounts. The Associate Director will also support the Director of Account Management by helping enforce initiatives & processes for the team, while supporting the Account Managers in the success of their day to day responsibilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Lead as the first point of escalation for Account Managers to support them with any questions they have on deliverables, processes, troubleshooting, & general responsibilities
- Ensure that Account Managers are executing campaigns successfully with effective communication internally & externally, & that we are successfully delivering on campaign KPIs for our clients
- Help with train the team to make sure they are fully educated & ready for campaign setups (both programmatic & managed service), 3rd party verification setups, campaign optimizations, DSP troubleshooting for programmatic campaigns, etc.
- Act as a mentor & example for the team for how they should be managing their campaigns & communicating internally & externally with our peers & clients
- Analyze & implement new processes & best practice guides to improve efficiencies within the team & their day to day work
- Support the Director of Account Management with all team initiatives, & help execute processes to continuously working to improve the workflow of the Account Management team
- Effectively communicate with other teams at Teads (Business Development, Publishing, Finance) to improve workflow internally
- Assist the Account Managers with campaign troubleshooting as it relates to 3rd party tags, DSP set-ups, targeting integrations, as well as brand safety & viewability measurement
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+ years professional experience in a People Management position
- 4+ years professional experience in a client support/ad operations role/account management
- Vast digital media industry knowledge & vested passion in understanding how trends impact day-to-day work, such as, but not limited to:
- Programmatic Advertising
- Performance Advertising (Direct Response)
- Header Bidding
- Open TRB Protocol
- Has a proven track record of exceptional time management effectively plans long-term & big picture projects, while maintaining day-to-day effectiveness.
- Continually promotes & achieves high standards of quality at work, applies attention to detail to execution & constantly looks for problems to solve & ways to improve.
- Has a track-record of meeting (or surpassing) ambitious goals in a fast-paced, competitive environment over a sustained period of time.
- Demonstrates comfort engaging with strategic clients, is an avid problem solver, proactive & a creative thinker.
- Is adept at navigating the intricacies of tactical systems & processes (e.g., third party ad servers, verification vendor platforms, DSPs, Salesforce, etc.)
- Cultivates & maintains strong, productive relationships with a range of internal & external stakeholders
- Possesses exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Takes a collaborative approach to their work; understands the limitations of their own perspective & works hard to understand the interests/perspectives of others.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Excel, MS Word, & MS PowerPoint
- Team player.
===== About Teads =====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.