Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally & professionally, by constantly challenging yourself & the status quo, bringing in new ideas, & simply daring to explore In Similarweb youll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, & people.
We raised over $240M & have 950 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, & the fun of working together & face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
What does the day to day of Sales Manager, Enterprise Accounts at Similarweb look like:
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands & offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industrys top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology & big data - where the product is constantly evolving & getting better & better with each new iteration
- The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb: creating, cultivating & developing accounts & increasing market share.
- Reporting to the Sales Director - France, s/he will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning & executing successful sales within France's largest Enterprises in the digital world.
- Meet & exceed monthly sales quota through outbound/ inbound leads - strategically selling the companys various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating & closing
- Work closely with the Sales Development & Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C level engagement
- Work with channel partners to identify, support & close opportunities
- Develop accurate forecasts & manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
What will I bring to the team?
- An established network of contacts
- High integrity, energy & dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, & direct approach to delivering customer success
- Excellent communication & presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, & confidently handle objections & resolve customer objections
- Proven experience of online sales experience in digital software sales
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales.
- The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, & be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organisations. Experience in presenting to & interacting with senior management of prospect organisations.
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies & online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing & data solutions
- Ideally have experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business
- Ideally have experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are
committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team