Tommy John is a comfort-focused lifestyle brand committed to solving the problem people have with their clothing. Most well-known for reimagining the fabric, fit & function of underwear & undershirts, Tommy John has spent the past decade making the online & in-store shopping experience more comfortable. We were featured on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, CBS This Morning, New York Times, Esquire, GQ, Golf Digest, Fortune, Fast Company, CNBC, & Business Insiders list of Top 51 Companies That Are Changing the Way We Shop. We are constantly on a mission to add smart, innovative & fun-loving team members & are looking for a Senior Operations Associate to come join our New York-based headquarters.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations, the Senior Operations Associate will be responsible for the coordination & organization of inventory control to positively impact all sales channels. This role requires an individual who is process oriented & numbers driven to ensure inventory levels are maintained accurately to meet distribution demands. This will include working with various teams within the company on fulfillment, shipping, supply chain, finance, wholesale and customer service.
- Manage inventory control methods by coordinating audits with the warehouse team
- Organize inventory effectively to enable high level of customer order fill rates
- Perform root cause & corrective action analysis on processes impacting customer orders
- Audit new product listings to reduce negative impact on product inventory & end-user customer experience
- Manage the arrangement of physical inventory audits with internal & external auditors
- Maintain department performance & cost reporting
- Bachelors degree in business, supply chain or related major
- 3 years of experience in related field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including advanced formulas, tables & formatting, pivot tables, & conditional formatting
- Ability to quickly adapt to new enterprise & third-party systems
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to details & investigative curiosity
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
Some awesome parts of working at Tommy John:
- Benefits - Medical,Vision,Dental
- Medical covered 100% for employees
- Tommy John Employee Discount
- Bi- Weekly Culture Calendar events
- Tons of Snacks
- Countless Happy Hours
- Great work environment
But, don't just take our word for it. Check out #WorkAtTommyJohn on Instagram for a behind the scenes look!