Location: New York City, NY
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies & financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public & private contentincluding company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, & equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 450 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, & India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Product Development Organization is composed of great talent across Product, User Experience, ML/NLP & Engineering a team of creative technologists who drive the innovation, execution & delivery of our product each & every day.
At our core, we're here as a partner to the broader business which we do by identifying customer problems, understanding market needs, & devising ways to deliver world class user experiences.
Reporting to Chris Ackerson - VP of Product.
AlphaSenses mission is to organize the worlds business information & leverage technology to enable companies to make smarter, faster & more confident decisions.
Chris is a cornerstone to that mission as leader of our Product Management organization, driving the infusion of AI-driven intelligence to all aspects of our platform. Previously, he worked as an engineer & product manager at IBM Watson designing the next generation of machine learning platforms. In his free time, you can probably find Chris at the rock climbing gym or planning his next backcountry hiking trip.
About the Role:
Were looking for a Senior Product Manager to develop & lead the vision for our enterprise search offering. You will be expected to drive product strategy from concept to market by deeply understanding our product & technology stack, our customer needs & the market landscape for similar offerings. You are excited by new models of deployment, management & security of cloud infrastructure & you understand how to build scalable technology solutions. You will work closely with UX, Engineering, Marketing, & Sales to launch best-in-class experiences to ensure developers & users achieve enterprise-wide deployment of the AlphaSense offerings.
Who You Are:
- A Subject Matter Expert: You have a proven track record for developing, managing & launching large-scale cloud infrastructure products that delight developers & end-users alike
- A Cloud Visionary: You understand modern cloud infrastructure & can define a roadmap to enable data integrations with the most security conscious organizations on Earth
- Data-oriented: You are an expert at making cases with data, with boundless curiosity about our users & developers & what can make them successful
- Technically Minded: You have a computer science or computer engineering degree or equivalent work experience
What Youll Do:
- Lead development & commercialization of our enterprise search solutions
- Define Cloud Deployment vision & strategy across a cross-functional team, partnering with Product, UX, Engineering, Marketing, & Sales
- Drive research efforts to understand customer needs & inform priorities / product decisions
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation to user research, design, development, launch & monitoring for product features
- Be the voice of the customer & deeply understand AlphaSense user needs, workflows
- Measure the success & impact of your products & features
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, & respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSenses commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, & termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, & ordinances where a particular employee works.