We are looking for a thoughtful, highly organized & diligent professional to join our Global Sales Enablement team as our Content Coordinator! As our Content Coordinator, your key focus will be ensuring our Enablement Programs from Onboarding, Product Launch initiatives to Sales Academy trainings are sufficiently organized & managed along with the creation & upkeep of our educational content for the Sales Org. You will work hands on with our Learning Management System, Lessonly, to design & build robust learning journeys for the reps to access on-demand training content. You will also be responsible for managing the integrity of our content in our Content Management System, Highspot, ensuring our Sales team has the most up-to-date Marketing assets & playbooks available to them. You are solution-oriented, creative, compassionate, & are eager to empower our reps to be the best sales professionals they can be!
What youll achieve:
- Onboarding: Onboarding Admin Project Coordination & Bootcamp Scheduling Ongoing Education: Scheduling of live & virtual trainings for all global teams
- Content Creation & Management: Design, Create & Manage Lessonly Pathways & Educational Courses. Become a master at educational content creation (via cheat sheets, decks, FAQ's, short videos, etc) Maintain the integrity & upkeep of our CMS.
- Touch-Point Tuesday: Identify the Quarterly themes of our TPT campaigns & develop the Question Bank for our quizzing, reinforcement content.
- Communication: Ownership of our Monthly Enablement Newsletters, Assignments & Updates to the broader Sales team
- Voice of Sales Program: Coordinate & Manage our VoS Program with our Sales Ambassadors. Gain insights to help us amplify & strengthen our approach to future enablement needs & deliverables.
- Work cross-functionally with:
- Product Marketing to repurpose & package all the Marketing Content for Sales into our LMS
- Global Inside Sales Leads to help with scheduling & coordination of team trainings
- Global Sales Trainers to help design educational curriculum within Lessonly for their respective teams around sales execution / sales process
- Coordinate & Collaborate with our EMEA Enablement Lead to align & prioritize training initiatives across the European Inside Sales teams
- Global Enablement counterparts to align on & execute priority training initiatives within each monthly & quarterly sprint
- Customer Success & UO Enablement to determine what content overlaps & could service all customer-facing teams
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber & Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation & business results, & for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE & one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, & Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic status, disabilities, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.