Are you passionate about making a positive impact on children? Are you driven to help build & scale a company from the ground up? CareDox is transforming pediatric healthcare by improving children's health with technology that efficiently connects schools, families, & healthcare providers. Our mission is to ensure American school districts lead the nation in public health, health technology, & preventative care.
As a Payor SME on our Partnerships team, you will help CareDox grow 3x this year by supporting partnerships sales & account executives with contract negotiation & best in class service delivery, creating & refining the CareDox value proposition for payors across all current & future product lines, & supporting Operational Services Directors to refine key programs (Adolescent Well Care/Medicaid Physicals program, asthma care management, flu). Additionally, a critical part of the role is to serve as a SME to the product department for all payor-facing products & offerings, & to lead discussions & development processes with product, design, & engineering teams to develop payor reporting portal & approach.
Our SMEs are strategic specialists with deep expertise in payor priorities, fee-for-service & value-based contracting & negotiation, & conversent in revenue cycle management.
Youll be successful if youve got sound payor relationships in the marketplace, can manage successfully towards value-based contracting metric, & can partner successfully with other functions (sales, product) to help achieve organizational goals.
- Become a credible expert on CareDoxs technology & services, pediatric healthcare, Medicaid, & the major issues faced by payors, school nurses, school health officials & school districts
- Leverage subject matter expertise to involve appropriate stakeholders throughout the sales & implementation cycle
- Build strong relationships through efficient & effective meetings while enabling sales/partnership team to be primary relationship manager
- Work with your broader Partnerships team to ensure successful implementation & adoption
- Partner closely with product, design, & engineering to develop payor portal & technology solution
- Experience inside a payor for 10+ years.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and/or Google Apps suite, knowledge of Slack, Salesforce, andAsana is a plus
- An independent, proactive self-starter attitude with strong commitment to high-quality work, & a desire to close & win deals
- Excellent verbal, written, & presentation communication skills
In a short time we have become the largest health system for public schools in the country. We are poised for tremendous growth! Be part of something truly great. CareDox is not a large company. Each person has a large impact on the trajectory. Small teams mean big opportunities. Theres unlimited room for growth. Todays employees as CareDox will be tomorrows leaders.
Some of ourBenefits & perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Coffee, soda & snacks
- Company & team outings
- Vibrant Office
- Being part of the team powering the right care at the right time to our nation's youth!
Equal Opportunity: You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
- applicants should only respond to communication from individuals with a @caredox.com email handle (and not through text)with the exception of authorized partners (e.g. - Cajetan, HireEdu, Rocket, Stott & May, Vettery)
- interviews will not be conducted via google hangouts
- applicants should not share personal information via text