Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Software Team Leader in the Web Supply group? Were glad you asked! At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Lead highly talented backend engineers through the development of infrastructure & features for thousands of websites across the open web
- Be responsible for large scale systems that generate billions of dollars, over 500,000 requests / second & 100TB of new data every day
- Collaborate with other experienced leaders in the group & product managers
- Use full CI/CD, A/B testing & work with true Big Data seeing the results of your development almost immediately!
- Put a special focus on people personal growth, team productivity & velocity
Our Tech Stack: Java, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Vertica, MySQL, HDFS, BigQuery, Docker, Linux. What are the skills a good Software Engineer needs to have?
- 3+ years of experience in managing a full stack team & leading projects hands-on
- Business oriented & data driven
- Deep understanding of strong Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design, data structures systems, applications programming & multithreading programming
- Proven experience & knowledge of Big Data tools, SQL & data analysis
- Experience in designing & developing large scale systems
- Proven ability to lead & passion to mentor
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- Familiarity with development methodologies
- Fluent English skills
It would be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Spring, Springboot, Spark, HDFS an Kafka
- Front-end tech stack: mainly React.js & Redux
- Taboola is the worlds leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. Were growing rapidly, & have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder & CEO says; You can copy anything from another business but you cant copy a companys culture.
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, & a diverse, inclusive & friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog & social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn