Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We are looking for a full-time contractor to fill the position of Recruiting Coordinator. This role may have potential to convert from contractor to full time employee sometime in the future. You will be working with ~5 Recruiters on scheduling video-based interviews using a scheduling tool called GoodTime. Due to our high volume of scheduling, we are requiring at least 3 years of experience in this field.
What youll be doing:
- Help foster a world-class candidate experience
- Assist with the scheduling of interviews for candidates; coordinate all aspects of interviews using our Application Tracking System (Greenhouse) & automated scheduling tool (GoodTime)
- Manage communication with candidates & hiring managers throughout the interview process, & work with the Recruiting team to gather interview feedback
- Maintain job boards & ATS system to ensure compliance with company hiring plan
- Drive employee referral program awareness & social outreach strategy
- Draft & send employee offer letters
What were looking for:
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator with a high-growth company
- Excellent written & verbal communication is a must
- Interest in growing your career in HR/Talent Acquisition
- Superior organizational skills, integrity, & great follow through on tasks
- Working knowledge of Google apps (incld gmail), Greenhouse, & Mac OS
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.