Company Description|Job Description
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Do you have experience in launching & managing PS4 & Xbox One game consoles? Here is an opportunity to join the studio behind Dead by Daylight, Behaviour Interactive is looking for an experienced associate producer to lead a team towards the development of our next successful console game!
As an associate producer, you will work with a multidisciplinary team of Art Directors, Designers, Programmers, Product Managers & Marketing Managers to create & manage a game on a new game console. You will be responsible for running the game, porting the game to console until it is launched & for the duration of the game's life after its release. The ideal candidate will have successfully delivered console games & will have solid experience in managing large teams.
- In collaboration with the producer & directors, lead the teams in developing the game while respecting the framework, deadlines & budget defined by the business objectives;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the teams while maintaining a close communication with the game management team to ensure that milestones & deadlines are met;
- Work closely with the producer to identify sprints & the quarterly goals of the game;
- Convert short & long-term development plans into concrete actions for all functions - artistic, design, technical & QA;
- Perform risk analyzes on a regular basis & develop mitigation plans to ensure successful development;
- If necessary, manage relations with third parties (suppliers, partners, etc.);
- Take care of the entire certification process with console manufacturers: Sony & Microsoft;
- Engage, guide & manage project managers so that they can achieve their goals.
- Have already made the development of a PS4 or Xbox One console game from pre-production to certification & its launch as an Associate Producer;
- 3 years of relevant experience as a manager in the entertainment industry;
- Understand in depth project management & software development methodologies;
- Strong organizational & analytical skills;
- Excellent written & verbal communication;
- Bachelor's degree or professional equivalence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.