The Partner Services Commercial Learning Team is a high-impact team that works together with Booking.com Central Learning function, ensuring that our stakeholders can access the learning they need, when they need it. Situated within the Partner Services Department the team is part of the broader Commercial Operational team.
On all defined activities that our Partner Services operations work on (3,000 employees across over 180 offices!), we are seeking to increase efficiency & effectiveness to maximize our potential. With that in mind, the Commercial Learning team is working closely with subject matter experts to ensure that we are able to create, curate & co-design learning together with the business. This ensures not only Commercial Brilliance, but also ensures that our employees can easily navigate learning as they develop within the Organisation.
Within this role we seek someone who can create engaging learning activities & compelling course content, facilitating learners in acquiring knowledge, skills & competencies in an effective & appealing manner.
Using up-to-date learning trends & technologies, data to qualify decision-making & the full learning cycle, you execute effective & successful learning initiatives to a global audience in an Agile & iterative scalable manner.
Your work contributes to enable the business to deliver on strategic & operational objectives through capability development & unlocking the potential & talent of our employees. All your learning initiatives are structured to enable a learning culture, powered by the learner, where our people have access to the right learning opportunities at the right time in a medium that best suits them.
- 2-3 years experience working in instructional design & with instructional technology.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories & instructional design models
- Basic HTML & Flash programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia & at least one learning management system
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Illustrator) & ability to storyboard
- Ability to write copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Creative thinking
- Agile way of working
- Set instructional end goals & create content that matches them
- Provide exercises & activities that enhance the learning process
- Decide on the criteria used to judge the learners performance & develop assessment instruments
- Project Management, planning & ownership & maintaining project documentation