Registered Nurse (RN) for Assisted Living
New grads are encouraged to apply! Learn alongside seasoned nurses & gain valuable skills & experience.
We offer great work life balance with paid holidays & set schedule! Sunday-Tuesday 6am-6pm (6am-2pm would be dedicated to medication passing & wellness nurse duties, 2pm-6pm would be solely a wellness nurse role)
We are located at Aegis of Mercer Island, 7445 SE 24th St. Mercer Island, WA 98040, Aegis Living's newest community! Located in downtown Mercer Island, the community resembles a getaway lodge & brings in historical nuances unique to the island.
As a REGISTEREDNURSE(newly licensed RN) your contributions & trainingmay include:
- Medication Management
- Wound care
- Hands-on nursing care
- Provide nursing services to residents
- Coordinate resident care with residents, families, & physicians
- Skin documentation & review
- Communicate care plan changes to staff
- Communication with families & physicians
- Report changes of condition & work directly with the Director of Nursing to ensure that regulations & internal standards are met
- Opportunities of growth to Director of Nursing/Health Services Director
- Documentation & Investigation Reporting
- Audit eMARS, med cart
- Maintain accurate resident health records
- Conduct Fall Risk assessments, Skin assessments, pain assessments, Fast Scale assessments
- Participate in training of care staff
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- RN license that is active & in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work hard, support yourteamand build fun into the job
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- Opportunity for growth to Charge Nurse/Director of Nursing
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Excellent orientation for new grads & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" & Best in Class luxury environment.
Aegis is in search of Community WELLNESS NURSESthat willbring passion to work every day,provide hands-onnursing care & create a fun work environment.
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Wellness Nurses are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it.
Please fill out an application or call Alma at 425-449-4984 for more information.