Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open & extensible, & also fluent in the language of banking & finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks & wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Absa, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, & Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, & is optimized for performance, scalability, security, & compliance.
We are looking for a Full-Stack, client side software engineer to help build & integrate responsive chat interfaces, analytics dashboards & reporting tools.
What youll be doing
- Working closely with clients & internal engineering, product & design teams to gather requirements
- Working to improve user experience & functionality for tools
- Writing testable code utilizing common front-end unit & BDD testing frameworks
What you need for this position
- Proven, full-stack front-end experience using Python & Django
- Other Modern Web Framework(s) experience is a plus (React, Vue, Angular, Ember)
- Experience working collaboratively to build scalable, modular, production software in an Agile environment
- Experience using RESTful json services
- Node.js & API development familiarity is plus
- D3.js is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
Location - NYC, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience & your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.