As a Luxury Product Receiver at The RealReal, you play a key part in driving business operations forward by receiving & sorting products. You're goal-oriented, enjoy working in a fast-paced warehouse environment, & know how to get the job done. You will grow in expertise & have numerous opportunities to advance your career. Above all, you embody the TRR culture through collaboration, driving results, & building for the future.
Compensation | Benefits | Perks
- Monthly bonus up to $400 pending goal achievement
- $5000 in Stock (RSUs) awarded
- Free lunches & snacks ($100 per month in value)
- 18 days of Vacation paid (increases after 1st year)
- Monthly team competitions (i.e. cash | prizes | site credit | stock)
- Sick time, holiday pay & volunteer time paid
- Paid training program with robust career growth
- 401K (with company matching up to $1000)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Commuter Benefits
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Handle all product intake into our internal inventory system
- Check products against enclosed packing list
- Assist with product handling & sorting
- Organize items onto garment racks for our SKU team
- Identify high value & marquee merchandise to be separated & 'fast-tracked' through the process
- Assist other product departments, based on business needs
What You Bring To The Role
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Basic computer & data entry skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & high volume environment
- Outstanding work ethic & ability to consistently meet daily department goals
- Excellent organizational & time management skills & acute attention to detail
- Confident communicator who possesses a positive attitude towards collaboration
- Ability to lift & move up to 25 lbs
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.