Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation & create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community & collaboration giving our customers & partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North Americas fastest growing software companies by Deloitte & Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, & named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future & we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking a Senior UX Designer to help bring the companys emerging digital experience platform product line to life. We are looking for innovators; professionals with a dedicated belief in the power of user experience to transform businesses, & with the passion & commitment to help Acquia become recognized for sophisticated & powerful product experiences.
Youll be joining a dedicated team of researchers & designers crafting breakthrough products for people developing rich digital experiences with Drupal. Our customers are a savvy, demanding group; you & this team are responsible for delivering outstanding applications in a fast-paced, agile, growth-oriented environment.
Acquia offers fabulous company benefits & a fast paced, highly motivated, enormously fun work environment, not to mention a career with phenomenal growth potential.
- Design & deliver best-in-class user experiences (e.g., user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes), in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Work with UX researchers to fully understand, & become a strong advocate for, our customers needs & the designs vital to address them
- Lead rapid iterative prototyping efforts with varying fidelity/presentation tools (e.g., sketches, storyboards, wireframes, clickable prototypes, compositions, & assets)
- Translate business & product requirements into visually refined concepts & highly-usable experiences. You must be flexible & able to succeed within an open & collaborative peer environment.
- Partner with our UX researchers to test & iterate design concepts
- Collaborate with the broader team to identify strategic research needs & customer experience improvement opportunities
- Develop & ensure the best design practices & communicate quality expectations across the organization
- Spend time with Acquia customers, prospects, partners, & internal stakeholders to understand user needs & evaluate designs
- Demonstrate a command of design methods, tools, communication, & presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work well in ambiguity & drive towards best in class design
- 3+ years experience
- A thorough understanding of user-centered design, with excellent hands-on visual design skills & an ability to translate customer insights into a design vision
- Proficiency in software tools such as Figma, InVision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team environment (e.g., engineering, product management) running design workshops & critiques
- A proven growth mindset (you are curious & interested in learning)
- Experience designing information visualizations & analytics-based decision support applications
- Ability to multitask, prioritize requests, connect with collaborators, & meet expected milestones
- Examples of prior work and/or accomplishments are required
- Experience with SaaS product design & development
- Experience working within a large scale marketing organization (or Customer Experience team)
- Familiarity with personalization, web development standard methodologies, & cloud architecture
- Experience with enterprise software development and/or Drupal experience
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.