Were looking for a Senior Copywriter to join the Vimeo Creative team to work across business & enterprise. This person should not only be a master of words, but be part conceptual part strategic thinker. Someone who can both tell a great story & help create the overarching narrative of a brand.
Copywriters & all the Creatives at Vimeo, are expected to wear a few hats. Specifically, you should be comfortable concepting & executing content for campaigns across Vimeo platforms, including onsite, CRM, display, social, video, & all things Vimeo.
You should speak Internet able to express an idea in 280 characters or less, create a piece of content that catches your attention in the first sentence or opening frame. But you should also speak long-form narrative, & be able to embrace the subtleties that Vimeo as a brand has to offer.
Youll collaborate with our internal team, the Creative Team, the B2B marketing team, product marketing, as well as external Vimeo creators & creative partners.
The candidate should have a background or insatiable passion working in B2B or SaaS category & be excited to hone & craft Vimeos voice in this space.
To get granular for a minute applicants should have a background in copywriting across campaign, web, mobile & have 4+ years experience working for either an in-house team or digitally-minded creative agency.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the Creative Team at Vimeo to concept & create content marketing across Enterprise & business.
- Continue to define & strengthen the beloved Vimeo brand, & enable the worlds creators to tell even more amazing stories.
- Be comfortable providing creative oversight during video shoots, post-production, events production, & anything-else production.
- Be responsible & autonomous. Vimeos Creative Team is a very self-starting & self-regulating crew. And its largely on you to stay on track, deliver on-schedule & do your thing.
- Collaborate daily with teams across Vimeo, including Marketing, Product, Engineering, Community, Biz Dev, Creator Labs & beyond.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of experience working for an in-house content marketing team or digitally-minded creative agency. Ideally both.
- Experience working with or for a SaaS company B2B a plus
- Bachelors degree, & a background in copywriting & content
- Digital portfolio containing relevant content strategy/copywriting samples
- Be a word nerd.
- Design eye, even if you dont have a design hand. Meaning, you have a design sensibility & be able to tell a visual story, even if you arent a Photoshop whiz.
- Be a stickler for brand guidelines (and, just as importantly, know when to ignore then entirely)
To apply, please send us:
- A brief, non-generic cover letter
- A link to your portfolio
- A great resume
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.