The Peloton Music team is seeking a Technical Program Manager to drive planning, project execution, development, & good consumer experiences. You will be relentless in getting things done & have a passion for delivering results. You have a strong track record of success. You must be comfortable working with engineering teams, & with product & business owners. You are the glue between teams - you do whatever it takes to move development forward while not sacrificing quality or the user experience.
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, & fitness with technology. You will be a liaison between software engineers, operations, & client services to build & improve our music & fitness focused platform. TPMs do not need to know how to code but should know enough to be able to understand a developers workflow, technical challenges, & have the ability to keep them on task. They should know how things work enough to identify dependencies & be able to communicate impact. They should have a mastery in agile & be a coach for teams to apply lean methods to software development. They are not Managers, but facilitators of process, & coach in helping organize the scrum team, & developing the team to be self-managed.
- Be the Scrum Master, evangelist, & coach for agile development
- Help create self-organized, empowered teams that drive continuous improvement for our user & business needs
- Monitor & control execution though iterative sprint planning & software release cycles
- Identify dependencies on other business functions & communicate these within the project plans, while working to manage & remove impediments where possible
- Work with internal stakeholders to create detailed program & project plans
- Drive deliverables from Development, Operations, & Client services to ensure the project ships on time
- Manage scope & evaluate priorities to efficiently balance resources
- Manage the end to end delivery of business requirements from conception to release
- Advocate for keeping plans on cadence but re-prioritizing when we need to
- Handle multiple, competing priorities & have the ability to influence at various levels within the company
- Provide support to the Relationship Manager when new versions of software are rolling out
- Proactive collaboration & effective communication skills with all teams
- Wear multiple hats with willingness to go beyond your own role
- College degree required
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, & conceptual skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving & planning ability
- Experience with Agile Software, lean methodology, JIRA
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with managing multiple projects through the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience in leading complex project management effortsin a technology environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills', ability to multitask & work in a team environment across departments
- Have enough technical know-how to be able to help translatetechnical issues to non-technical people
- Lover of music is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live & on-demand workouts from the worlds best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread & Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our Members first & obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best & encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.