Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3500 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a Global Pre-sales Solutions Consultant (Product Specialist) to support our new logo & existing customer sales teams with selling our Performance & Engagement products. This position is responsible for ensuring that prospective customers understand the value of our platform with an emphasis on process discovery, best-practice consultation, & custom solution scoping. Were looking for someone with a strong understanding & experience in the performance management & engagement spaces. This is a potentially great opportunity for an experienced SaaS Technical Account Manager, Implementation Consultant, or Sales Engineer with an HR domain background.
- Assist with pre-sales discovery meetings, provide executive presentations, & Culture Amp product demos in partnership with the assigned sales team members to customers throughout the sales cycle.
- Serve as a technical advisor & product expert for prospects & support the closing of deals through the sales process.
- Help to build technical documentation & potential enablement materials for critical platforms & integrations in partnership with the Revenue Enablement & Product Marketing teams.
- Participate in the RFP pursuit process with the sales & RFP teams to ensure alignment of solution scope/fit for the customer.
- Track product feature requests & meet with the Product team on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure the proper solution scope is built into plans for implementation & handoff to the Customer Success team.
- You will serve as an additional resource to support client onboarding & ensure that pre-sales solutions are implemented properly through the customer lifecycle.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior experience in HR technology working directly with People Ops & HR teams.
- Strong demonstrable experience with performance management & engagement processes & methodologies
- Ability to articulate value of an employee experience platform that encompasses employee engagement & performance solutions
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role responsible for technical discussions in a sales engineering, implementation, or technical account management capacity
- Ability to simplify complex technical problems high to low/low to high, i.e. you can get into the weeds when needed, but also know how to get yourself out of them.
Prior experience working at a scaling startup would be considered a plus.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp