Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
Optimizely believes in putting the customer at the center of everything we do. To make our customers successful, the Customer Success Management team partners with our customers to advocate on their behalf within Optimizely, drive product adoption & satisfaction. Our primary objective is to ensure our customers realize a positive return on their experimentation investment. Customer Success is essential to improved revenue & overall company growth.
We are seeking a Sr. Enterprise Customer Success Manager to partner with 25-35 enterprise customers (approximately $3M book of business) in the Central & Eastern United States. This role is an expansion within an existing team.
- Expert in solving complex business problems with data
- Driving results & outcomes
- Working knowledge of experimentation
- Confident & inspirational communicator
- Strong relationship management skills
- Adaptive in a rapidly changing work environment
- ROI-focused quarterback for a select portfolio of enterprise customers.
- Drive usage, adoption & value realization in order to meet or exceed adoption & net retention targets by executing on Success Plans, playbooks, & Customer Journey in Gainsight
- Strategize & partner with customers to secure executive visibility of Optimizely business results
- Develop account plans in partnership with account teams (Account Executives, marketing, services, partners, etc.) to drive product adoption, satisfaction & expansion opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with strategic & technical colleagues to accomplish customer goals
- Identify patterns preemptively to improve the organizational usage & adoption of the Optimizely platform
- Engage with Optimizely's product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- Passionate about the customer experience & committed to being your customers' Optimizely advocate
- Ruthless prioritization to maximize the effectiveness of your time
7+ years experience as:
Experimentation practitioner; or
CSM experience with Experimentation/Personalization; or
Data Analyst, Product Analytics, or Site Analytics experience; or
Strong relationship skills, supported by strategic consulting skills & technical curiosity
Hunger to do the best work of your career in this role
Strength in project management a strength & have experience leveraging internal resources & stakeholders to execute against deadlines within a complex organization
Ability to build trust & communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, & Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
Ability to travel to client site (roughly 25% travel required)
- Wellness Grant
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay & deductible. HMO, PPO, & HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, & vision
- Unlimited vacation policy & seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team & having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.