Daily Harvest is looking for a Junior Copywriter who can bring compelling, brand-right copy to life across our platforms. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about crafting authentic, clear & engaging copy that helps our customers understand our mission. This role is perfect for someone who cares about what brands stand for, & understands & is excited about being at the forefront of the conversation with our customers. The Junior Copywriter will help to support the copywriting & creative team, including social, digital, & out-of-home copy needs.
What you'll do:
- Help name products & write descriptions for website
- Support Copywriter by editing & proofreading copy during internal reviews
- Work with social acquisition teams to create compelling & brand-right copy across channels
- Generate SEO driven content to improve organic search & drive sessions
- Partner with the product team to deliver UX friendly & brand-right content across the website & the app
- Collaborate with culinary team to support product launches
- Align with the web team to support product activations & launch schedules
- Respond to requests for online copy changes as needed
- Continually identify ways to enhance the customer experience
- Research use of copy on competitive websites, consumer publications, books, magazines, & social media platforms
- Perform other creative & administrative tasks in support of senior team
Who you are:
- Versatile, fast writer with an attention to detail
- Thorough researcher
- On-the-pulse sensibility for determining what makes a fresh angle
- Avid interest in the food industry
- Adaptive to change & tight deadlines
- Self-starter & enthusiastic team player
- Experience writing with SEO best-practices in mind is a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, & Word
- 1-3 years culinary, journalism or media experience not required but is a plus
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.