Whats up? Were VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
Who are you?
We believe everyone's got brilliant ideas. But what sets YOU apart from the rest? It's making a beeline for out-of-the-box, killer concepts with the ability to make stuff happen. We've got makers & creators - from illustrators to poets to musicians to 3D artists - who bring brands to life, creating & hijacking at the speed of culture. Youll help us put our hearts & soul into our client's products. Solving business problems in unorthodox ways. Touching audiences with emotions. Mixing art & passion with logic & numbers. All to make magic happen.
Our Post Production Managers oversee all aspects of post production: editing, colour grading, sound engineering, motion graphics, VFX, quality control all through a creative execution lens. This position oversees all of the above components & manages the team to ensure that the content is delivered successfully.
Post Production Managers coordinate with the digital, social, & experiential teams to ensure synergy of all assets & content. They keep track of what is being made / what stage it is at / that it is up to the expected standards of VaynerMedia & that it is delivered on time to the clients. The ideal candidate supports the creative vision & comes from a culture of yes & winning. A minimum of 2 years of ad agency experiences preferred. This role will be based in Singapore & reports directly to the Head of Production.
Heres where you come in.
- Support & execute the creative concept.
- Develop & articulate post production rationale & recommendations.
- Estimate timelines for projects & ensure deadlines are met
- Procure, review & negotiate production estimates.
- Brief projects to post-production crew
- Organize & run post-production meetings.
- Advise agency stakeholders in all content post production-related matters with creative & budgetary solutions for improving quality & exceeding clients expectations.
- Ensure video assets meet QC & legal requirements.
- Manage the workflow process on multiple projects as needed
- Manage the asset database process both internally & with third parties
- Be client-facing as needed.
What a Star Would Entail Like
- A minimum of 2 years of ad agency, production company or post-production company experience is needed.
- Knowledge & understanding of how an ad agency works
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal & proactive problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, take-ownership attitude, self-organizing & highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Able to work independently with limited supervision, & communicate up, down & laterally to project stakeholders within the agency
- Proficient in MAC OS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote (Adobe Premiere, After Effects & Photoshop a plus)
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think lab & not agency. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. Were willing to break rules, try new things, & test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Its fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, & the opportunity to collaborate with the talented & enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We cant wait to meet you.