Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors, while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
As Solutions Architect Director, you will be mentoring & managing a team of Associate & Senior Solutions Architects & helping them working with our designers, configurators & engineering team to help deliver best in class experiences to our customers. Serving as a client-facing technical voice, youll be responsible for providing invaluable insight & architectural guidance to our customers & configuration team as they plan & build out new products. You will also be involved in continuously helping to improve our platform.
- Guide enterprise application architectural design for client applications built on Unqorks drag-and-drop platform
- Work directly with clients & collaborate with internal teams to serve as the technical architect for new client projects
- Provide guidance & assist configuration team in technical integrations
- Collaborate with the engineering team, providing valuable insight as to how the platform can be improved to better serve customers & the Unqork team
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded & enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving customers & delivering a great product
- You pay attention to the details
- You are constantly thinking about how we can continuously improve the platform
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, & self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn & excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet & not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of experience guiding architectural decisions for enterprise applications
- Experience mentoring & managing a high-performing, high-impact team to clear roadblocks, grow their skills, & enable them to be successful
- Strategic mindset & ability to collaborate & share technical feedback as a super user with engineering & product teams to help guide & steer the product roadmap
- Proven ability to consult clients: designing specifications, prototyping, managing POCs, etc
- Experience building & architecting web applications at enterprise scale
- Ability to collaborate with teams across the organization to ensure Unqork applications are built with sound architectural design principals\
- Proficient working knowledge of REST APIs & other web services
- Relational or non-relational database query experience
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- BI tool experience (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.