Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as aSenior Account Manager Lead,we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Responsible for actively managing the relationship within the Commercial Portfolio to promote & secure use of Visa Europe products & services & explore new payment flows in B2B & T&E.
Responsible for driving sales & development across the business in our UK & Ireland market. By building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access & offering creative solutions with a strong focus on developing B2B & T&E Payment flows & growing Technical Partnerships.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Manage the Commercial portfolio, ensuring members are provided appropriate support from Visa, informed of new partnerships & new solutions to drive & increase new payment flows in B2B
- Ensure the retention of Visa's existing business with the clientand proactively develop incremental business streams working with key contacts in Product, Finance, T&E & B2B within the Commercial Portfolio.
- Be accountable for prioritising conflicting & competing demand across products to ensure Visa resources are deployed to maximum effect
- Engage in management activities at an industry or market level & influence divisional direction, plans & / or priorities
- Work with members to identify new & ongoing requirements, introducing new products & services as appropriate, endeavouring to break down silos & work together as One Visa
- Work closely with the client regularly liaising with multiple key stakeholders & ensuring an ongoing quality relationship is maintained
- Engage with cross functional colleagues ensuring teams such as marketing, merchant & acquiring & consulting are appropriately involved & informed about relevant member issues
- Engage in internal stakeholder management within Visa, lobbying management to drive change internally & ensuring teams such as the marketing & consulting teams are appropriately involved & abreast of the issues
- Provide guidance & support with major contract negotiations & is involved in all major structural changes/account restructures
- Everyone is a leader at Visa, & build on team's analytical skills & business knowledge, sharing your subject matter expertise & acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
- Demonstrate good knowledge of all Visa Europe products & services, with expert knowledge in certain areas. Expected to understand the impact of their specialty area on assigned clients business
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions & departmental plans
- Solve unique problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Contribute to the development of the overarching strategy for the client & Visa
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.