We are building a company for the 21st century: automation-first, AI-Driven, where people & technology work together to achieve unprecedented results. Our job is to build high impact internal applications, interfaces, & integrations to automate processes, optimize workflows, & solve a wide variety of business problems. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about building critical tools to automate away the mundane & inefficient & to enable DataRobots business units to scale & grow.
As a Senior Business Engineer, you will work closely with a team of Business Architects, Business Analysts, & other Business Engineers in a fast-paced & agile development environment. You will apply a software-development mindset to solving real business problems together with your team. You will do this by designing, developing, testing, & improving our custom applications & automation. You will be a key contributor in design decisions on our technical architecture, placing an emphasis on scalability & reliability.
Sample projects you could work on:
- Create a workflow management application for our Sales team
- Build a tool that automates the assignment of deals in our CRM for our sales support teams
- Build an integration between our CRM & our DR Platform to incorporate predictive analytics in a workflow
- Automate the provisioning of licenses & instances for new customers
- 5+ years of experience writing high-quality code in a collaborative environment.
- 3+ years Python development experience.
- 3+ years JS & front end development experience
- Ability to translate a problem into a technical, logical, & measurable solution.
- Proven experience with automating & enhancing processes
- Solid knowledge of Networking principles