Were on the lookout for a curious, passionate, & data-obsessed Manager/Director of Planning to join our rapidly growing team in DUMBO. In this role you'll lead the planning function, forecasting for new product launches & overseeing demand planning for Brooklinens growing product assortment.
What youll do
- Build out planning function with a focus on optimizing inventory flow & taking into account lead times, shipment sizes, safety stock targets, & discontinuance data
- Create methodology to forecast new product launches; develop a deep understanding of the market, our customer base, & past launch performance
- Oversee replenishment by SKU, maintaining an efficient inventory flow
- Partner cross-functionally to understand the levers that affect inventory & anticipate business spikes related to seasonal trends & marketing efforts
- Build out models/reporting to share highest performing products seasonally, identifying trends & most-loved items with our design & product development team
- Administer & monitor weekly cycle counts at 2 of our DCs
What were looking for
- 7+ years of planning experience - prior ecommerce planning experience a must
- Advanced Excel skills & the ability to adapt to new systems (WMS, Order Management, Data analytics) as well as participate in selecting them
- Advanced knowledge of financial measurements, sales, gross margin, inventory turn, & weeks of supply & how to impact them
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- An obsession with efficiency & accuracy
- Ability to build, lead & inspire a team
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, & no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics & sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers & has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, & more.