At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
HelloFresh delivers cook from scratch meal plans straight to your door, with easy to follow recipe cards & high quality, pre-portioned fresh ingredientssaving time & money that you can instead spend with your loved ones!
HelloFresh is the world's leading meal kit company & is expanding rapidly. Founded in November 2011, HelloFresh now operates in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, & Canada. HelloFresh delivers millions of meals to millions of customers across the globe & is listed on the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Designer who can take on projects from discovery through to delivery. From working hand-in-hand with our research team, ideating, creating striking concepts, fleshing out design work, & executing on behalf of our worldwide customers. In this user-facing role, you will design experiences that will set the tone of the relationship our customers will have with our new brands under HelloFresh (Chefs Plate, EveryPlate, Green Chef). If you are a passionate designer looking for a challenge with a world-class company operating in fourteen countries, we would love to hear from you!
- Take broad, conceptual ideas & turn them into something useful & valuable for our worldwide customers
- Learn from your colleagues in a vibrant & growing design community how to best tackle our business & customer challenges
- Explore issues, flows, & the ways our customers use the website & apps
- Partner with product owners, engineers, researchers, & UX writers/content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some!)
- Design flows & experiences that are incredibly simple & elegant
- Craft interactive design prototypes for customer feedback
- Give, receive, & solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
At minimum, you have:
- 2-4 years of hands-on work experience creating digital product experiences for a worldwide audience
- Experience using Figma & Sketch. Use of Abstract & Protopie is a plus
- Strong ability to manage & communicate with stakeholders at different levels
- Demonstrated strategic product design thinking & vision in your portfolio
- A desire to work autonomously in a self-directed design team
- Passion for bridging the strategic product thinking into end-to-end UX & UI product design work
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- Amazing discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes!
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
To ensure the health & safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are currently working remotely! When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, & local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.